1. It’s a course management system supported by Academic Technologies.
Blackboard is used by Cornell course instructors to:
• Organize content
• Administer assessments
• Communicate with students
2. Log in at blackboard.cornell.edu.
Click on the “Cornell NetID” Login button. You’ll be asked for your NetID and NetID password.
3. Generally, you’ll see your courses on or before the first day of classes.
You’ll automatically be added to classes you’ve registered for. My Courses displays all the courses you have access to on or before the first day of classes (this may be determined by your instructor).
4. Some courses may not show up in Blackboard.
Not all instructors choose to use Blackboard. Check with your instructor if you’re in doubt.
5. There’s an app for that.
The Bb Student app is available for free for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices. Search for “Bb Student” in your device’s app store.