|Videos:||“Working Offline with the Grade Center“|
|Vendor Documentation:||“Uploading or Downloading Grade Center Items for Working Offline“|
Grading Offline (download/upload)
You can export the Blackboard Grade Center for use in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel. For instance, you could download your Grade Center, add in grades, add some columns and then re-upload it into your Grade Center.
Warning: BE SURE to keep a good copy of the Grade Center that you’ve downloaded BEFORE editing it. That way, you always have a recent good copy to restore to the Grade Center, in case something goes wrong.
To download your course Grade Center:
- On your course, under the Control Panel, click Grade Center, and then click Full Grade Center.
- Point to Download/Upload, and then click Download.
- In the Data section, select the Data to Download option. You can select a specific column or the whole grade center (see image below).
- Select the options: Delimiter type and Include Hidden Information (see image below).
- In the Save Location section, select the place you wish to save the grade center information (see image below).
- Click Submit, and then click Download.
- The Grade Center will download as an Excel file. You can work offline editing and updating grades and then upload back to the Grade Center.
To upload the offline grade center file (after editing, or to restore a recently downloaded copy):